01 May 2011

Hoping to update...

So I've withdrawn from a class.  Since then, I've come out of my stupor and regained my sense of clarity and am now back to my organized, stress-free self which is allowing me to focus a lot more clearly on my personal goals outside academia; I'm also now able to achieve a happy balance in terms of work v. play.  (A.K.A. I feel better.)

Anyways, some updates I hope to accomplish:

  • artist statements for projects (explanation, motivation, thesis and all)
  • reconfigure my website
  • add old work (135, 120)
  • organize and categorize my photos (hoping this will allow for elaboration on my style)
Photo project update: I'd like to get my photo project going or at least accelerate in some way, but I know rushing a photo project would not yield any sort of meaningful result.  Things are going well in terms of shooting at the farm.  I'm looking forward to connecting with the holistic living center.  I find shooting with film frustrating and realized it is not practical for this project; I'll probably go rent a DSLR (buying my own will wait).

No comments: